To start the return process for your wallpaper, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
WITHIN THE UK
- Enter your WM order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the wallpaper rolls you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
OUTSIDE THE UK
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process
If you are returning an item from outside of the UK, we suggest using an international courier. All costs are the responsibility of the customer.
What items are returnable?
You can return your wallpaper within 60 days of receipt of your shipment.
- Unwanted wallpapers should be in an unopened, sealed and in a fully re-sellable condition.
Samples, fabrics and murals supplied to your exact specification we regret cannot be returned.
Wallpaper, wall mural and fabric rolls should be checked before cutting and hanging, as we cannot accept any claims after hanging or cutting of the product. We cannot refund any amount of money for labour spent or incurred in hanging these papers or after the fabrics have been cut and made up into blinds, curtains etc.
Are there any charges for return?
- We offer FREE wallpaper returns within the UK with Collect+
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
If you wish to discuss your return options, please contact us via our contact page or call us 01254 241100