There's a small chance we might be biased when it comes to our bold and beautiful luxury products, but we do think they're pretty great and here are a few reasons why...
1. All of the paper we use to print our wallpapers, murals and borders is FSC certified
This means it's been sourced from well-managed and sustainable forests
2. We design and manufacture everything in house and to order at our design studio in Lancashire
This means we have full control over the entire process, from designing to printing, packing and shipping. Another benefit to everything being done in house is that our carbon footprint is kept as low as possible; we have no lorries distributing product from one place to another, or any storage facilities holding product. An order comes in, we manufacture it and then we ship it out.
3. All of the energy we use to produce our wallpapers, murals and fabrics is provided by 100% renewable energy sources
And has been since the start of our business
4. All of our packaging is minimal and recyclable
We use minimal packaging to be as eco-friendly as we can be. We don't wrap our paint tins in any unnecessary packaging. Instead we use a simple sticky label and hand-painted sample stuck to the lid.
5. All of our papers use the 'Paste the Wall' method
This makes hanging them so much easier than the traditional paste the paper method. It's much less messy, no pasting tables or specialist cutters are required, you can take your time and it's easier to avoid obstacles.
6. All of the ink we use to print our wallpapers, murals and borders has reached the highest level of Greenguard Gold certificate
This means that the ink is perfectly safe to use in children's nurseries, healthcare settings and commercial environments.
7. Some of our designs are available in three scales (for example Ava Marika Moody):
Ditsy - a smaller scaled version of the design
Mural - a bespoke version of the design customised to your walls measurements and scaled accordingly
8. All of our murals can be customised to your walls measurements
We provide a bespoke service where we can customise your mural to perfectly suit your space. If you'd like to use a particular section of the design, we manipulate and scale it accordingly, or if there's a design element you'd like to move or remove, we can do that too (dependent on the design). We can also customise our murals to work around obstacles such as doorways, archways and furniture. For further mural customisation, just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. All of our paints are vegan-friendly, have low or minimal VOC content and are virtually odourless
This means they’re much kinder to you, your home and the environment
10. All of our paints are EN71-3 Certified
This is also known as ‘toy paint regulation safe’ and means they're completely safe for children’s rooms and furniture
11. Our paints are compatible for walls, ceilings and primed wood
The drying time is 1 hour and you can re coat within 4-6 hours
12. Our paints are water-based and don't use any solvents
This means there are no nasty harsh chemicals to breathe in; a pleasure to paint with! Water-based paint is also the most environmentally friendly paint option
Supreme matt emulsion is very durable, hardwearing and leaves you with a brilliant finish
14. All of our paint and paper samples are 100% recyclable
We paint our paint samples onto leftover wallpaper ends to reduce wastage
15. All of our papers have at least two complementing papers from our luxury paper collection
Making it super easy to make your dream scheme come to life
16. Our fabrics are available with a fire retardant treatment
They can also come without a treatment or with a CRIB 5 fire retardant treatment, making them perfect for trade and commercial settings
The beauty of having an in house design team is that we're always designing and creating. We have lots of exciting projects coming up and new designs to launch, so watch this space..!