George The Stag
How many rolls do I need?
A free-spirited wallpaper for the bohemian at heart.
George the stag would proudly make a great interior feature on any wall to create a quirky and eclectic feel.
The inspiration behind the design
The fabulous ‘George the Stag’ wallcovering is inspired by the trend for natural faux effects and the simplicity of Nordic style with an eclectic bohemian twist.
‘George’ is my ten-point symmetrical majestic stag’s head I’m also a wedding stylist he has received a lot of admiration and attention this year. He has proudly graced many wedding and gatherings this summer along with his flower crown of Garden Rose, Protea, Ruscus, Eucalyptus, Dahlia and Scabiosa.
Why the name ‘George’?
George was the name of my Grandfather. A farmer all his life on the west Pennine moors of Lancashire with a fond love of the highlands of Scotland where we spent many happy family holidays.
The stag trend just keeps rearing its antlers and doesn’t seem to be going away anytime soon.
George will make a statement to any wall and bring a smile to your face.
- Quick & easy 'Paste The Wall' application (no decorating table or pre-cutting required).
- Proudly made in Lancashire England
- Width 52.00 cm
- Roll Length 10.00 m
- Pattern Repeat 64cm
- Design Match Half drop
- Application Methods Paste the Wall
- Weight 1.00 kg
- Our wallpapers reach the highest EU fire rating; EN15102 / EN13501 B SI. d0
- Consequently are perfect for use in contract/commercial environments
- Samples swatches are intended as a colour and texture sample only and may not show the full design repeat.
- Our samples are 52cm wide by 22cm high.